Monday, March 7, 2011

SNOW!!!

Hey All,
Just a quick post (more later).  Just in the past three hours we have be inundated with huge flakes of wet snow.  Thus, everything is so beautiful you would not believe it.  I truly live in a winter wonderland!  Here are a bunch of photos that I took as soon as I got home.  I couldn't pick which ones to blog so here are all of them!  It is getting too dark to get any really good quality pictures and thus they came out a big grainy.  However, I doubt that yall care too much about photo resolution!


and finally...
ME!!!

Love yall buckets,

-Kate

2 comments:

Papa said...

Every time I fire up this computer,I check to see if you've posted something new. So imagine my excitement this morning to find fresh snow and typically amazing Kate Photography. Thanks, bud. DDL

Songofjoy said...

Kate, these photos are so beautiful. I was imagining the one with all of the curls being either painted or used as part of a pattern for some needlework. The photo of you brought tears to my eyes because I am always so happy to even get a glimpse of you. I love you, Mo C

Post a Comment