Saturday, January 15, 2011

Life Without Selina...

Well, it just isn't as fun.  However, it is good to get back into somewhat of a routine with school and work and the like.  I have yet to clean my room, but my excuse is that I have more important things to do (ie. sleeping, reading, eating, listening to music, walking the dog, relaxing by the fire...).  Work is so far unexciting except for the exceptional number of drunk people that seem to flock to The Palace on Friday nights.  I apparently have gained a new job which involves forcefully shepherding intoxicated groups of people away from reserved tables and placing them as far in the back corner as possible.  However, I think this is only because the servers don't want to have to deal with those difficult folk.  French class is basically the same as last year and we are still in review mode so it is not too hard yet.  The snow continues to melt and is slowly receding every day.  I currently cannot find my phone so...  Also, did I happen to leave my cupcake calendar and an old book behind in my room?  I can't find them anywhere and I have the haunting feeling that they didn't make it out to the car.  Well, I must go write some essays :(  
Love yall much!!!

-Kate

2 comments:

Papa said...

Thanks for the note, Hubert. We talked good things about you yesterday as Idgie, Song-of-Joy, and I drove over to Seguine and back again. We had a listen to your guitar picking uncle perform at a coffee shop (about six cups for me). But it was a drizzly day in the hills, made bright by good tunes, java, and thoughts of the coolest gal in the San Juans.

Songofjoy said...

Kate, thanks for the amazing photographs. I will try to post some from yesterday. We sure missed you and thought of you so much. Phil did such a great job. ~ I went out to the creek today and with all of the rain, the water is running so fervently. Peace out Love.

Post a Comment