Saturday, August 27, 2011

Off Again

I will have to make this brief because I need to study for the language placement tests, but I thought I would kick off the blog once more and make the transition official.  After an exhausting moving in process, most of my stuff is out of my car.  I have met tons of nice people (whose names have long flown my mind) and am in love with the huge oak and pecan trees everywhere.  It was a rather interesting experience trying to take a shower in a tiny 3x3 stall but I am sure that I will get better at it with time.  Thus far Viana and I have gotten along great and everything has been very civil and sane.  She does have a ton of stuff though, so I think that part of my closet may eventually be donated to her.  This morning is breakfast, orientation, and then the language test and that is pretty much as far as my mind goes, but I hope that yall are well and wish you could be here on this beautiful cloudless morning.

-Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment