Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My New Motto


I have gotten into the habit of writing it on my hand every morning, and as crazy as it sounds, it works.  Sometimes, the wandering mind only needs a little reminder to not off into LaLa Land, and this seems to do the trick.  Speaking of trick...or treat, we are gearing up here for the Roo Boo where we fill the gym with decorations and booths for the local kids to come on Halloween for a "safe alternative to trick or treating".  The French Club is hosting a Ring-Around-the-Eiffel-Tower ring toss thing with an actual miniature Eiffel Tower and so I will be manning the booth for a while next Monday.  I haven't quite decided on a costume, but I have a few ideas.  In other news, we had an ice cream sundae bar at the cafeteria today at dinner.  That was yummy.  And, while double checking the syllabus for Art History, I realized that my research paper is due three weeks after I originally thought which is a great relief.  
Anywho, I love yall bunches!

-Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment