Thursday, September 1, 2011

First Week of School

Bonsoir, ma familie!  Comment allez-vous?  I am having tons of fun here learning more stuff than I thought possible for just three days of school.  It feels like I have been at this for at least two weeks which I think is both a bad and good sign.  Good in that I already feel at home and very productive, but bad in that if using such calculations this semester will feel like 457 days or roughly 1 year and 3 months.  Hmmmmm...c'est la vie.  So far I am very pleased with my classes and my professors are all very knowledgeable about their classes.  I am actually about to fall asleep over this blog post so I should probably go to bed before I start to ramble too bad :)  We had a flash mob in the cafeteria yesterday and it was so cool.  I am happy that I go to a college where the leadership will randomly break out in a mass dance to Beyonce while everyone is enjoying their plate of couscous.  The music slowly got louder and nobody really noticed until a bunch of folks ran up to the front of the room and started busting a move like there was no tomorrow!  We were all impressed by some of their flexibility and agility because most of them did not look like they would be able to high kick above their head.  Craziness abounds!
Well, I know there is so much more to say, but I can't think of it now because I am to busy trying to remember the formula for systematic random sampling without replacement in which the order is significant.  Yeah, that one might take a while to sink in, but I love you guys bunches and wish you were here.
Much love,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment