Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Real Food of Austin College

Just so that yall don't think that I live off of taquitos, nacho cheese, chocolate cake, and corn dogs, I took a picture with Viana's phone to show yall the awesomeness that was my lunch.
Above is the Kashmiri Masala with sweet potatoes as served up by the Pan-Geos Grainery, my favorite station in the cafeteria.  All was sauteed in front of me with fresh ginger, onions, coconut milk, corn, red beans, broccoli, lentils, and masala all served over brown rice with extra sweet potatoes (per my request).  Hallelujah Christ has come again!  This stuff totally made my day!  Viana and I were so excited about lunch that it was hard for us to contain our joy while standing in line, so....we made a song about it.  I will spare you the details.  Well, back to studying for me.  I will try and get around to getting batteries for my camera, but until then, au revoir.

-Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment