Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Zdravei! Hafa adai! Mambo!

That is hello in Bulgarian, Chamorran, Conganese.

I wouldn't do any extensive research on those words. Let's pretend that I got it right.

Kate and Dad, I enjoyed your photos. I am glad that Colorado has spared my sweet sister another week without frostbite.

I am preparing for an in-class essay in tomorrow's American Literature class. I think the first part of the test on Monday went well, which makes up for a sad calculus grade. Don't ask. I look forward to studying the difference between the common cold, sinus infections, allergies, the flu, pneumonia, bronchitis, etc. I have one of them. We have been talking a bit about viruses in Biology. Fun stuff!

Anyways, I hope you are all doing well. I miss each of you.

Akwar nojoka("good evening" in Utesan, spoken in Uganda).


Peace,
Selina

No comments:

Post a Comment