Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hi and Bye

First, I apologize for being a delinquent blogger. I will strive to better my participation. Second, keep posting narratives, photos, and videos. It is quite enjoyable to see what the people I love the most on this planet are doing or dreaming.

Daddy, I wish you clarity of mind and the courage to follow your passions. Momma, I am sending many air-hugs your way (unfortunately, I haven't learned how to beam myself to you to give a real hug. I think that will be covered in the next calculus class). Kate, I hope you are feeling better and soaking in the cool mountain air.

Alas, I must return to studying for my Biology exam. ...back to tertiary protein structure, nitrogenous bases, lipid synthesis, and peptidoglycan. If these words sound odd or create a question mark in your brain with no little light bulb flashing over your head, that is alright, for that is exactly why I must study them...now.

Hugs,

Selina

No comments:

Post a Comment